VirtuslPro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VirtuslPro

GUILD FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinity
Admin
Admin
Infinity

Guild Changes Empty
PostSubject: Guild Changes   Guild Changes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi.
Whit this topic i like to present our new guild rules and new changes.
As far we are No.1 by honor,player"s,but in last these days,weeks,maybe month"s,it"s sad to see how ppl became inactive,seeking only to join for TG,or even they dont login.Next week by now,we start kick inactive player"s,some ppl from leaders will recruit new guild member"s.After all i know lot of strong ppl can"t play bcs of their obligation"s ...etc..but that isn"t excuse for they inactivity more then 1 month or more..As mostly know,in january coming new update named Soul&Siena,and we need to prepare with new active player"s,and if that mean to reject old player"s.We show our patience but for nothing..Pls remind me when we do last FI together?...

New changes:Next week,inactive player"s would be kicked(with considering leader"s and gm).(in large numbers of course,total cleaning)
Recruiting:we recruting new memeber"s active with satisfaied gear for our requiretmen"s.
Forum activity:From next week till end of guild ,activity on this guild is unveitable:i think everyone can register and give 5 fucking min to see any notice here,we will build community here,as far we have in game.Also here anyone can put reson for their inactivity(issues with game ,RL)

Nation:As far we are named Capella guild:in this thread i want to hear all opinion"s about that,because we will made unique guild with pure nation:that mean all will be capella or procyon"s,mostly reason is TG and war maps,In last day ppl flame us i spoke for proc side"s we are spy and that kind of shit"s i wont ignore,it would be nice to have whole guild under 1 nation,also we will accept member that we decide for side(proc or cap"s)
I think for donator"s isnt hard to buy nation kit,or for no-donator"s do quest on lvl 95 for changing nation.

These change"s are unveitable if we want to became No.1 guild in each look,we need to start behave,show dignity,and respect to all

When we decide our nation,all will have 1 month to change nation what mostly vote,even leader"s and gm(after that kicking )

Im finished with this thread leaders will give they suggestion,and i want to hear all opinion"s that mean"s all player"s in guild,If someone think he is superiour then all in guild he can freedomly search new guild...

Guild rules:are the same as always,its all on guild board
After we do these changes,i garantee old system from old school will be back,dungeon"s every day couple FI,b2f per day
Back to top Go down
https://virtuslpro.board-directory.net
phemeralz
Stranger
Stranger

Guild Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Changes   Guild Changes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 pm

We will stick to one nation because it is kinda big deal for like TG and warmaps,
And yeah, kicking inactive players will be done next week,

Still our guild is recruiting ACTIVE PLAYERS with ENOUGH GEARS(as the old requirements).
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Admin
Admin
Infinity

Guild Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Changes   Guild Changes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:59 am

Its alredy doned,we change nation to capella,all have 30 days for change.or kick

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
https://virtuslpro.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Guild Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Changes   Guild Changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Changes
Page 1 of 1